DHG helps insurers jump their industry hurdles on the global, national and local front.
In today’s agile business environment, insurance companies are struck with continuous industry evolution. From life insurers to holding companies to property and casualty insurers, DHG helps insurance organizations of all types and sizes manage the unique industry challenges they face, such as:
- Financial reporting accuracy
- Enhanced governance oversight
- Industry consolidation
- Regulatory uncertainty
- Sustaining operational performance
- Risk and capital management
- Actuarial solutions
- Technological instability
Our modern approach offers strength and stability in a fast-paced industry.
DHG’s resourceful team of Insurance Services professionals apply extensive industry knowledge and insight to remain responsive to regulatory change, and to help you mitigate risk and capitalize on opportunity. We integrate national, credentialed talent with local presence to provide clients with high touch service and solutions. Proactivity and hands-on assistance are key to the easy accessibility and valuable experience of DHG’s dedicated industry workforce.
DHG’s Insurance is there when it counts, helping clients progress within the industry and achieve new heights.
Your needs within the competitive insurance environment may differ from the needs of your industry counterparts. As such, DHG is armed with insurance specific professionals that touch a wide range of service areas and have the technical skill and experience to meet your needs. Our audit, tax and advisory professionals demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Experience with financial reporting under both generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) as well as statutory accounting principles
- Implementing actuarial and risk management strategies
- Identifying areas of growth and opportunity in emerging markets
- Technological aptitude within a highly technical industry
- Regulatory insight and responsiveness
- Comprehensive tax solutions at the international, domestic, and state and local levels